Just Bought a Pair of CVR 15's 2010...Now to build a box

ktk
10+ year member

Arkansas
Ok Guys just joined never built a box before but I just bought these subs and am planning to put them in my house for a little extra bass... That being said Size is not a problem as long as it can get in and out of the door. I am wanting to build a Band pass box with both speakers faced out and sealed on the front (with plexiglass) and ported on the back these are dual 4 ohm and I plan to wire them together a 1 ohm. Now that is about as far as i made it because other than the dimensions in in the manual for a sealed and ported box I'm not sure how to decide how big each chamber needs to be. Any Help would be greatly appreciated

He's gonna use them in house.....
haha...I fail at this..I so did not even see that in the OP lol... getting old these days //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Got a hell of a deal on them and can you suggest any one?
And what speakers would you have suggested?
I'm too lazy to look up specific drivers, but I would have went with something that is more efficient with better low frequency extension and something that doesnt sound like a sloppy fart. Kicker subs are noisemakers, they get loud and make noise but they don't sound good. I have heard a fair amount of their product too.

nice just got some of those for 100 bucks for both in 8 cubes @35hz for 100 bucks not bad subs .than i sold them for 200 fast money. tyr to hit up prorabbit

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.