JT1979; bad packaging

Hey man, I just refunded you $4.11 of the $5.15. I only had $4.11 in my PP at this time, but will get the other $1.04 back to you. I'm a man of my word and I honor EVERYTHING I do and this was my mistake and ppl pay for thier mistakes.

Hey man, I apologize for this. I have another one if you would like it. I have always shipped VHS tapes in this manner. I have another copy, but the paper cover has stuck to the plastic cover. The case is in good shape though. I just now seen this thread. i will refund you your $ if thats cool with you also and you can keep the tape. Once again I apologize for this.
Let me know what you wish to do.
I am not trippin on it man. Its up to you on the refund. I'm not going to get mad if you do or don't refund, just take my advice on using bubble wrap next time brosif.

edit: just saw you posted again, thanks mang!

jt is a good guy thanks agian for the doggy movie my bosses daughter luved it
No problem man. I dont have the Movie Version BTW.

I didnt even see this thread, wish I'd of known about this I would have taken care of it ahead of time. I hate my name being bad on here. Its not 100% bad, but if i have a major something to sell ppl will doubt my shipping process and capabilities.

All I have here is my name and word.

ATTENTION EVERYONE: IF YOU BUY FROM ME, LET ME KNOW OF ANY PROBLEMS BEFORE ANY POSTS ARE MADE PLEASE. I WILL DO MY BEST TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT ASAP

I am not trippin on it man. Its up to you on the refund. I'm not going to get mad if you do or don't refund, just take my advice on using bubble wrap next time brosif.

edit: just saw you posted again, thanks mang!
NO PROBLEM. I want you to be as happy as you were before you paid for it. It may have only been $5.15, but that $5.15 could have went towards other things, yet you chose to purchase something from me. I'll back everything I sell. this was all my fault, and I am man enough to admit it.

sounds like problem solved. Just make sure you take extra care when packing the next thing.
oh yeah. as long as one learns from his mistakes, he will gain knowledge., and this I have. I've shipped many, many VHS tapes in this manner, but one screw up and that is all it takes.

NO PROBLEM. I want you to be as happy as you were before you paid for it. It may have only been $5.15, but that $5.15 could have went towards other things, yet you chose to purchase something from me. I'll back everything I sell. this was all my fault, and I am man enough to admit it.
good man, i will add an edit to original post to show your redemption //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

also please leave me feedback in my thread, posted on first post.
got it posted for ya man.

hey question. I'm not too big on having neg things done about me as I try and take care of what I mess up, so IYO will this look bad on me for future transactions?

hey question. I'm not too big on having neg things done about me as I try and take care of what I mess up, so IYO will this look bad on me for future transactions?
no it shouldnt. I posted this feedback in a respectable manner, it explains the whole situation. no worries

You made up for it and as an outsider looking in, I wouldnt have a problem buying from you.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Ya, i agree, you took care of the problem, nobody is perfect its just how you handle the situation that really makes you a good or bad seller. Although i might ask that you insure a high priced item. lol

Ya, i agree, you took care of the problem, nobody is perfect its just how you handle the situation that really makes you a good or bad seller. Although i might ask that you insure a high priced item. lol
indeed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Megalomaniac

5,000+ posts
Mr.SQ
Megalomaniac
The Colony, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied