JP33

So it’s just pops out? No need to use soldering gun? Sorry so many question. Thanks
Nope no soldering gun needed.refer to above pic of chip.see those metal prongs ? They are just plugged in to slots on both ends.after screw is removed,it comes right out.thats it.and no worries.

Last edited:
So it’s just pops out? No need to use soldering gun? Sorry so many question. Thanks
It never hurts anyone when you ask questions. Its an excellent way to Learn, and properly do something.by asking questions, we all gain knowledge. This is an expensive amplifier and I myself would be asking several questions.

Either that audiobaun or it is one of those other 2 things I said before. Too much sun or stop smoking weed every day!

This guy has to be a troll or a 2nd or 3rd account at this point. And remember folks he read a book on this sort of stuff so he knows! Question is what stupid book had all this BS information in it so people who are new don't follow his advice!

Either that audiobaun or it is one of those other 2 things I said before. Too much sun or stop smoking weed every day!

This guy has to be a troll or a 2nd or 3rd account at this point. And remember folks he read a book on this sort of stuff so he knows! Question is what stupid book had all this BS information in it so people who are new don't follow his advice!
Getting High Smoking Pot GIF by Cappa Video Productions

If anyone listens to that guy...I'd suggest adding marshmallows, hershey bars, and graham crackers to their toolbox...at least then you can have a snack while calling the insurance company because your car is on fire

easy just must be the water

Update on the Bluetooth chip removal..amp still runs cool with a lot of power.my sub finally broke in and it hammers.i thought it was broke in awhile back but it wasnt.still glad i bought this amp and i am still extremely pleased with it.
1006230626_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Bass Addict

10+ year member
Hell on wheels
Bass Addict
Tennessee
Start date
Participants