Jp23 amp. Pos wire touched ground

Holy **** guys, take it into the 'dome already. Or get a hotel and have your make up sex. FFS grow up and learn to ignore people that can't be reasoned with.

I could give a $hit less really, and if I had a problem you would know it.

You really care that much about Skarbage?

Nope. I really don't like people shitting on other people's equipment. How would I know it tough guy? Keep typing your words. And that's all they are is words. I don't know how many times that I've given people my address and nobody ever showed up. Keep typing cowboy.

Holy **** guys, take it into the 'dome already. Or get a hotel and have your make up sex. FFS grow up and learn to ignore people that can't be reasoned with.

When someone shitts on somebody else's equipment who is simply asking a question then I will say something. Every time. You can count on it.

Going keep them on the JP 23 for a while, it's putting out plenty of power. I had the bass knob all way down, you have to cut it up a little to get output. Kind of like a on-off switch I guess. Got get them broke in though. Probably going get the JP33 later 9n to get their full potential. That Amplifier takes a 350 amp fuse, might have to upgrade to at least a 370 amp alternator, And 2 xs batteries, but IDK. Just might try it with the Mechman 240 alternator, and 1xs 3400 see what my voltage is.

got my jp23 hooked up to my (2) Skar vxf 12's, finally got them broke in, words can't describe how good, solid they sound. Night day difference between them and the sdr 12's. That Amplifier seems to be going to have plenty of power for those subs. I see people recommending 5k and up amplifiers , that's all good but I don't play my stuff hard. May get the Amphere Audio 3,800 later on just to see what they can really do. Guy I called today said people are getting 4,700 Watts max out of it at 12.5 v. He also recommended me getting a 2nd battery. I already have the mechman 240 amp alternator and 1 xs 3400. I may just see if that's enough power.

got my jp23 hooked up to my (2) Skar vxf 12's, finally got them broke in, words can't describe how good, solid they sound. Night day difference between them and the sdr 12's. That Amplifier seems to be going to have plenty of power for those subs. I see people recommending 5k and up amplifiers , that's all good but I don't play my stuff hard. May get the Amphere Audio 3,800 later on just to see what they can really do. Guy I called today said people are getting 4,700 Watts max out of it at 12.5 v. He also recommended me getting a 2nd battery. I already have the mechman 240 amp alternator and 1 xs 3400. I may just see if that's enough power.
Glad your banging bro.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...