Jp23 amp. Pos wire touched ground

And 10x on check inside the box every box from skar the wires were too short to use and easy to come loose

Clipping light is just to let you know that is where yo **** starts to bang mane.

4v out to amp ?

How high is gain after u used meter to set? like under 1/4 way turned up, 1/2 way?
Far Left + middle -

Or

2nd from left + far right -
4v out, gain was about 1/4 way up, still had about a round and half left. I noticed it turned more than the pioneer amp.

lol running boss and pyramid. WRONG! Running 2 Custom 12" Fi Xv3's with dual spiders in a custom built box in 1" Russian Birch designed by Buck and Built for me by Sound Authority out of Tampa since I am perm disabled after 113 surgeries, for now a SIA 3.5K, Pioneer GM-D8604 4 channel for the CDT MO-06 6.5" 2 ohm midbass that is being upgraded to Stevens 6.5" Midbass and soon the Xt-25 1" tweeters and soon adding in a V1 Helix DSP.

Assumptions are the mother of all feck ups. Next time ask before assuming something as stupid as Boss or Pyramid!

Didn't say his equipment was garbage but obviously that flew right past you.There is multiple reasons why people say Skarbage as pointed out before around here by a few people. You yourself have said iirc that the RP amps are known to go boom and what not. Don't like it then sounds like a personal problem on your end.

Facts are Skar is off in what they claim in subwoofer specs and that isn't just from buck but from a couple designers I have talked to in the past year.

You know damn well no prefab box is correct to what they claim in their tuning. Otherwise everyone would just do those and not build custom designed boxes all the damn time.

Even the OP repeated what you said. He said that he has Skarbage. Fi's specs are way off as well and I see plenty of people running them and not talking bad about Fi. Skar subs can sound great in the proper enclosure. I just think that it's shittty to call someone's equipment garbage. I guess that's how you roll.

lol running boss and pyramid. WRONG! Running 2 Custom 12" Fi Xv3's with dual spiders in a custom built box in 1" Russian Birch designed by Buck and Built for me by Sound Authority out of Tampa since I am perm disabled after 113 surgeries, for now a SIA 3.5K, Pioneer GM-D8604 4 channel for the CDT MO-06 6.5" 2 ohm midbass that is being upgraded to Stevens 6.5" Midbass and soon the Xt-25 1" tweeters and soon adding in a V1 Helix DSP.

Assumptions are the mother of all feck ups. Next time ask before assuming something as stupid as Boss or Pyramid!

Now you see how the OP took your words and you still won't apologize.

It's amazing, I have owned 4 different sets of skar subwoofers, they all sounded awesome! Just like someone buying a chevy, versus a Bentley. It's just name brand. I could care less what someone thinks about my equipment, I bought it, they didn't.

Piss off bobby. I never called his equipment garbage for the 2nd bloody time. You love to put words in other peoples mouths around here and assume things. Not apologizing since I never called his exact equipment garbage. Skar has its rep here and other forums for a reason and it just isn't because of some bad products in the past. That has been pointed out a few times around here and other forums if you ever looked around including pictures of what happened in the past. YOU think everyone around here should apologize for just about everything. Time to put you back on the blocked section again.

As far the comment about equipment he is the one that made the stupid comment about me owning boss and pyramid.

"How I roll" lol sure keep on thinking that.

IDC how or what people think of me on the internet. If a little forum makes you want to get an apology then stay off the internet and forums. Would love for you to try asking for an apology on DIYMA in the off topic they would eat you alive,lol.

With that being said I would be sending that JP23 back for a refund and get something bigger as well if you really are going to upgrade to the VXF. That JP23 is going to be under-powered for those since they are RMS 1,500 watts. Would be looking at a 3,500 watt amplifier or 4,000 watt amplifier like the Cab-45 or there is some nice half bridge in the 3,500 watt range as well.

GL I am done better things to do then argue in a thread with him.

Last edited:

Psh, only a pair of 12's. Come back when you run a pair of 15's or bigger like a REAL Bass head! /s

Equipment doesn't mean ****. I'm an *******, I know it, my wife knows it, my co-workers know it, most everyone on here knows it, and now you know it.

Ur an *******, plain and simple. No, skar isn't the "best" ****. But if it plays loud and low and he is happy, that's all that matters. You want to measure out systems and play that card, by all means start a thread and we can all weigh in.

Matt

This coming from a person who has a couple posts in his signature that rip on Skar that others here have posted.

lol If I wanted to go to a 4-6 of either 15" or 18", I could very easily in an Explorer with the room I have. I see no point to it. I am not in it to impress anyone, win competitions or have it even metered. I could care less anymore about being metered if that is your goal or anyones goal to win that stuff more power to you. Only reason I have what I have installed is because I like to listen to music while having to drive at least 50 miles one way to my constant doctor appointments.

I'm sure if you think 12" subwoofers are not enough like a real bass head then I would only gather to guess what you think of people who run multiple 8" or 10". If in your mind that only 15" and 18" are the ones that matter that says more about you looking down on others on their equipment

I'm not the one who mouthed off and said that about the boss and pyramid making an assumption the other person did. So I posted what I have installed at this point and what is going in as soon as I get around to fixing the bloody stupid steering rack on it.

And oh no someone on the internet called me a a$$hole oh what oh what should I do? lmfao I don't care what you, bobby or anyone here thinks of me nor do I care what people think of me in real life. If you need validation in your life or from the internet then you need to seek help. Also I've know you were an a$$ for awhile like everyone else around here knows how you are as you said. So not telling me anything we all didn't know about you already.

I never said anything directly about his equipment being garbage nor would I. YOU of all people know the history around here and other places of that brand. All because I ripped on the company,lol. People call it those names and a lot worse on forums but I get attacked for it,lmfao. God this place never ceases to amaze me.

Guess it is time to add only the 2nd person block list on here. Amazing 30+ years of being on forums, being on the internet since the '80s via IRC and what not. Only added a total of 4 people to the block list all in the last 2-3 years, 2 here now, 1 at DIYMA and 1 at another place. At least this way I don't have to see your BS anymore, gotta say that function is a nice one to have even though I barely used it over the 30 years.

To Spike good luck hopefully they get it fixed or you can return it for a refund to get a bigger amplifier those VXF's need.

Last edited:
GL I am done better things to do then argue in a thread with him.
[/QUOTE]

Nice sentence. You don't have to take my word for anything. Just listen to how the OP took your words. I've apologized on the internet many times. That's what real men do when they fukk up. You're just a little boy still. Eventually you will learn what it takes to be a real man.

This coming from a person who has a couple posts in his signature that rip on Skar that others here have posted.

lol If I wanted to go to a 4-6 of either 15" or 18", I could very easily in an Explorer with the room I have. I see no point to it. I am not in it to impress anyone, win competitions or have it even metered. I could care less anymore about being metered if that is your goal or anyones goal to win that stuff more power to you. Only reason I have what I have installed is because I like to listen to music while having to drive at least 50 miles one way to my constant doctor appointments.

I'm sure if you think 12" subwoofers are not enough like a real bass head then I would only gather to guess what you think of people who run multiple 8" or 10". If in your mind that only 15" and 18" are the ones that matter that says more about you looking down on others on their equipment

I'm not the one who mouthed off and said that about the boss and pyramid making an assumption the other person did. So I posted what I have installed at this point and what is going in as soon as I get around to fixing the bloody stupid steering rack on it.

And oh no someone on the internet called me a a$$hole oh what oh what should I do? lmfao I don't care what you, bobby or anyone here thinks of me nor do I care what people think of me in real life. If you need validation in your life or from the internet then you need to seek help. Also I've know you were an a$$ for awhile like everyone else around here knows how you are as you said. So not telling me anything we all didn't know about you already.

I never said anything directly about his equipment being garbage nor would I. YOU of all people know the history around here and other places of that brand. All because I ripped on the company,lol. People call it those names and a lot worse on forums but I get attacked for it,lmfao. God this place never ceases to amaze me.

Guess it is time to add only the 2nd person block list on here. Amazing 30+ years of being on forums, being on the internet since the '80s via IRC and what not. Only added a total of 4 people to the block list all in the last 2-3 years, 2 here now, 1 at DIYMA and 1 at another place. At least this way I don't have to see your BS anymore, gotta say that function is a nice one to have even though I barely used it over the 30 years.

To Spike good luck hopefully they get it fixed or you can return it for a refund to get a bigger amplifier those VXF's need.

The OP dropped the Pyramid and Boss line after you ripped his equipment. Why couldn't you just say SKAR? Why did you feel the need to say Skarbage? That is a a-hole move bro. Either answer the question or move on. There is no need to shitt on someone's equipment.

Yeah it's pretty crazy to see dudes argue over **** petty nonsense.. It always seems to be the same people too..

That's what happens when dude wants to keep shittting on other people's equipment. It's pointless and I called him out on it. And I will do it again if he keeps doing it. Have you got a problem with that?

That's what happens when dude wants to keep shittting on other people's equipment. It's pointless and I called him out on it. And I will do it again if he keeps doing it. Have you got a problem with that?

I could give a $hit less really, and if I had a problem you would know it.

You really care that much about Skarbage?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...