Jnv2k3

Not for nothing, I really dont want to get involved in this but how dont you have his address. If you just sent him a amp??
have you been using this gun?
scoff.png

cuz everythnig you've done has backfired

The amp is on the way correct, but so everyone knows he sent me a pm saying one of the rca outputs didnt work so it was powerless on 1 side, but then came back and said it worked. So if it doesnt work on arrival there are going to be more problems. Although he insured the amp that does not mean he didnt send a screwed up amp in which im led to believe after this:

hey i have a lil bad news i just tired to c if the amp worked in 2 ch mode (ive had it briged) and it doesnt have output unless its briged. so would you still like me to send it or would you like the 400 and 10 bucks back or just your money back.

Well to answer that its only a 2 channel amp. So for you to have it bridged to run a sub or use it as a speaker amp (using the channels seperate) either or if the rca didnt work you would get little power! so that makes NO SENSE. If anything it would be 1 of the channels pos or neg terminal! Hints it only works in bridged mode so your only using 1 pos of 1 channel and 1 neg of 1 channel, which leaves another pos and neg unused!

1 more time dude STOP LYING //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

It works bro just told me that an rca was disconnected from the right side so thats why the right side had no output everything is in order i will ship it out now

it works fine ok jesus christ lay off your getting your amp it works so be happy its insured so if something is wrong you just get your money back and can get a new one

it works fine ok jesus christ lay off your getting your amp it works so be happy its insured so if something is wrong you just get your money back and can get a new one
Wrong clown.

Insuring it will not help him get a new one if it's ****ed, so don't think for a second that it will. And he isn't lucky you insured it, that is a normal thing to do if your a good seller.

Thanks for the clearance on that one. If it doesnt work like it is supposed to and its deteremined the problem couldnt have come from shipping guess what? Im gonna let you finish the rest:

are u serious....by saying that you KNOW it isnt going to be in working order...who the hell would waste their time saying that if they knew it worked

Well I did get the ca800 today, but like I figured it doesnt work right. Come to find out though I was right. THE CHANNEL IS F*CKED. I should be able to get it repaired though.

well i guess we all know who to stay away from in the future.....honnestly this pisses me off and its not even my deal.... but i have my hands full with hybrid

I understand fully what your saying man. I guess at least the dude tried to make the deal right, but he totally ruined everything. At least I can get the amp repaired at the local shop.

Whoa! That was intense. I just dropped into this thread to see what good ole' Loki was upto in his wheelings and dealings...

So everything worked out Jeremy?

That sounds like a headache, want some advil?

lol thanks for the support man. I have T3. That works wonders. Im not gonna be mad about the amp, because Im getting it fixed free of charge, but the idea behind the first f%ck up then trying to cover it up and all the lies thats what kills me man. Just be honest from the start.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Mr. Loki

5,000+ posts
Banned
Mr. Loki
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies