Jl Audio

I dunno the answer to your question,, but i do know that i have seen a billion other posts dealing withg your question.. look back at previous posts.. might help.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

LuRp

obviously to me the higher the model the better so w6 but for the money i say w3 and they arent much different as far as their output!

W6's go deeper, but they dont have nearly as good SQ

I have w3's and i like them a lot

I think they go down to like 25 hz well but the w6's go down to 21 sounding good...i personaly dont think tha 4hz matters unless you listen to bass mechanixs for fun, like i do. And the W3's sound a lot nicer, and they are marketed more regularly than w6's

the extra money for the w6 is a lil pretty sticker, a slightly larger mag, and the number 6

Its your call though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.