JL Audio ZR 650 CSi vs Hertz MLK 165.3 Legend

Lawdog74

Azores
I am looking to upgrade my factory system, due to my location I am unable to listen to the speakers to compare. I listen to Rap, R&B and the everything else. Which set of speakers is better and why? I currently have a JL 400/4 would that be a large enough amp to push either set? Thank you in advance for your time and advice!

I am looking to upgrade my factory system, due to my location I am unable to listen to the speakers to compare. I listen to Rap, R&B and the everything else. Which set of speakers is better and why? I currently have a JL 400/4 would that be a large enough amp to push either set? Thank you in advance for your time and advice!
Here's a secret. You dont need to spend a fortune for good speakers. Brand name means nothing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

No you don't have to spend a fortune. But when you do and still have the same speakers you bought 6 years ago and still smile every time you hear them you got your monies worth.

Camry did you ever finish your install? Last I saw you where moving the mid all over the car.

No you don't have to spend a fortune. But when you do and still have the same speakers you bought 6 years ago and still smile every time you hear them you got your monies worth.
Camry did you ever finish your install? Last I saw you where moving the mid all over the car.
Made a thread about it just now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.