JL Audio xd600/1 Mono Block Trade for 12 inch Woofer.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bostonjlguy
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale: JL Audio XD 600/1 Mono Block Pushes 600 watts rms @2ohms or 400 watts rms@ 4ohms. I am looking to trade for a RE audio or Sundown Audio Sa12, or something along those lines. I also have 2 Boston Gt-20 amps that push 200 watts rmsx1 at 4ohms or 250 watts Rms @2 ohms. They are 2 channel amps. They can be used to power 1 decent sub or a good set of speakers. Please text or call 563-845-9869 if interested.

Sorry for not having the time, date and name in the pics didn't see that until I had already taken them. I will gladly text you a picture of them with the time date of the exact time you text me, or I can write a message of your choice.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Trade

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

nice I see you posted an amplifier in the subwoofer classifieds and are also looking for trades instead of cash. We have a trading section...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Bostonjlguy

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Bostonjlguy
Dubuque, IA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date