Jl Audio Question?

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 854
    Participant count
  • Participant list
jl w7's are the best, then comes the w6v2 which is the newer version of the w6. a fosgate 1000.1 to power the w7's would be ideal for me, and a fosgate 500.1, 500.2 or jl 500/1 to push the w6's would be my choice.

Between the W3 and W6, the W^ is the better of the two but the W3 is better for the money. The W& is by far the best JL sub but it is fairly new and still a lot of money. The W6v2s are not out yet but are supposed to be like the W7s. They are supposed to be very reliable...we will see in about or around March of this year.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.