JL Audio HD 600/4

Paid for the amp a while ago now and was told it was shipped out but now the seller will not respond with a tracking number or even respond.

I would give the seller through the weekend (until Monday.)If no response by then might consider heading over to the buyer/seller feedback forum and open a thread.
Will do it's just weird how he communicated with me the whole time even sent me extra pics in text with the date and everything and now when I call him his phone goes right to voicemail or rings once

All I'm asking for is my trackin number so it doesn't sit on my front step

Will do it's just weird how he communicated with me the whole time even sent me extra pics in text with the date and everything and now when I call him his phone goes right to voicemail or rings once
All I'm asking for is my trackin number so it doesn't sit on my front step
If you were in contact with him by phone already up until payment that is a little strange. I wouldn't escalate the situation just yet though

give it a few days... i'm sure things will work out and you are covered by paypal buyers protection

To early to talk about any kinda foul business.. I have always allowed at least 5business days to ship as people have family,work,etc.. paid alil to much but if it happy then that's what matters.. Did u get all the mans info? Name,add,phone,etc

Just noticed he's a 2014 with under 50 post.. Should have done half an half.. plz tell me u didn't gift money?

Lol shoulda grabbed my jl , i dont play with peoples money
I would have but this one has more power

To early to talk about any kinda foul business.. I have always allowed at least 5business days to ship as people have family,work,etc.. paid alil to much but if it happy then that's what matters.. Did u get all the mans info? Name,add,phone,etc
Just noticed he's a 2014 with under 50 post.. Should have done half an half.. plz tell me u didn't gift money?

Normally I do give people time but like I said I talked to him and he even said to me he sent me a pic of the tracking info but I never got it. I did see he just joined but I did find him selling the same stuff on a 350z forum and I made him send me a pic with the date just to verify he actually had the amp.

And no I did not gift him the money. I would have no PayPal protection that way.

I'm gonna give it till Monday if not I'll call PayPal and see what they tell me to do. I'm really just hoping it's in the mail and he is just ignoring me cuz it was sent out. I still don't want the amp sitting on my door step tho.

I almost bought this amp then I seen he was new and decided not to. Good luck getting that amp man. Too many people nowadays are useless low lifes
Kinda seems like that's might be what's going on here. Kinda ***** I really wanted the amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.