Participant count
  • Participant list

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

JL Audio e4300 4 channel amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Amp is not in the greatest physical shape.It has its share of scratches but works flawlessly. I'd give it 6/10 physically and 10/10 functionally. In the pics you may or may not see that the amp is missing 4 speaker terminal screws. These screws will be replaced before the amp is shipped to the buyer although they most likely will not be chrome plated like the ones that come stock in the amp. At any rate you will not be missing any screws if you purchase this amplifier. Here are the specs for the amp(copied and pasted from sonicelectronix.com):

Class AB 4-Channel Amplifier

Absolute Symmetry Class AB Circuit

Differential, Noise Cancelling Input Topology: RCA jack inputs(low-level) and multi-pin jack(high-level)

On-board crossover: State-variable, 12dB/octave Butterworth with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-200 Hz. Configurable as Low-Pass or High-Pass

Preamp Output: Pass-through type

CEA-2006 Compliant

RMS Power Rating (14.4V):

4 ohms: 70 watts x 4 chan.

2 ohms: 110 watts x 4 chan.

Bridged (4 ohms): 220 watts x 2 chan.

Bridged (8 ohms): 140 watts x 2 chan.

RMS Power Rating (12.5V):

4 ohms: 45 watts x 4 chan.

2 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.

Bridged (4 ohms): 150 watts x 2 chan.

Bridged (8 ohms): 90 watts x 2 chan.

Frequency Response: 10 - 25kHz

Damping Factor: >200 @ 4 Ohms / 50Hz, >100 at 2 Ohms/50Hz

S/N Ratio: >104 dB referred to rated power(A-weighted, 20Hz-20kHz noise bandwidth)

Input Range: 200mV - 8V RMS

Bass EQ: +6dB Fixed Frequency, Fixed 'Q' with port for optional remote bass control

Slew Rate: +- 22V/us

Dimensions: 13.8" L x 9.25" W x 2.36" H

Fuse Rating:40 amps

Price:

90 Shipped in the lower 48 states only.Will also listen to trade offers but would prefer to sell

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included in price. I usually ship USPS but I may also use UPS or Fed Ex if it makes it faster to get the amplifier shipped out to you. I can also use any one of those three at your request.

Item Pictures:

JL1.jpg

JL2.jpg

JL3.jpg

JL4.jpg

JL5.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I wouldn't count this as gone yet guys. Marshall is first in line but he hasn't paid yet. Gonna give him a little time and then turn it loose again

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.