1. $165 shipped lower 48

2. $200 + shipping for the pair

3. $75 shipped lower 48

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

1. Included in the lower 48

2. Shipping additional

3. Included in the lower 48

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Very interested in trades for 1/0 or larger OFC cable, in good shape or new. Also looking for a single DIN active head unit in excellent or new condition.

I have always loved those Epic 8's. I wish I could find a reason to snag them up.
They are awesome subs. I have heard them at a couple different occasions and loved them.

Now, do any of us really need a reason to buy subs? LOL

They are awesome subs. I have heard them at a couple different occasions and loved them.
Now, do any of us really need a reason to buy subs? LOL
I like the way you think, LOL.

The better half doesn't on the other hand, haha.

What coil config are the epic 8's? How do they do in a small ported enclosure. Always heard nothing but good things about them. I an really interested in them.

Any trades?

What coil config are the epic 8's? How do they do in a small ported enclosure. Always heard nothing but good things about them. I an really interested in them.
Any trades?
They are D2 an the last couple times I have heard them they were in TINY sealed enclosures around .25 cubes each. The vented enclosures I heard were in the 1 cubic foot range and they did quite well in them, played very low without any stress. They will take some power for an 8'' sub too. Only trades I am looking for is 1/0 OFC wire and a single or 1.5 DIN head unit that's active capable.

I have like 25 ft of Knu OFC. Red color. Interested in that plus cash?

I don't have any active capable head units laying around. I do have a PPI 900.4 that's active capable.

Interested in the amp plus the wire in a straight trade?

I have like 25 ft of Knu OFC. Red color. Interested in that plus cash?
I don't have any active capable head units laying around. I do have a PPI 900.4 that's active capable.

Interested in the amp plus the wire in a straight trade?
That's a possibility for the wire + cash. What's your zip so I can estimate shipping for you?

That's a possibility for the wire + cash. What's your zip so I can estimate shipping for you?
My zip is 93433. Thanks man. Just let me know what kind of cash you are thinking and see if we can work something out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.