SOLD JL Audio 12w7 with 2 custom boxes!

Participant count
  • Participant list

brutal24

I have a JL Audio 12W7 in a 1.36 cu. ft. sealed box.Box is constructed 1 inch mdf all around and built to exact JL specs. I also have a vented box as well 1.75 cu. ft. as well.Both boxes are covered in felt and cost me a ton of $$ to have custom made. This is a set for a true fanatic that likes music the way it was meant to be heard Loud and Clear with maximum impact. I'm trading my car for an M3 so I have to let go of this set up. Pls. e-mail me at erniejr33169@yahoo.com if interested.Serious enquiries only pls. Price is set at $375 firm.thanks.

why are you not keeping the sub with the M3? Does it not fit or what? I ahve an M3 also do you have any refrences and pics of the sub.

-John

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.