SOLD JL Audio 10W7 in prowedge box with 500/1 amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

coalesce

So I bought this setup last december. Had it in my subaru STi for 2 months, sold the car, took out the stereo and it doesnt fit in my new car (toyota supra, it's a hatch back). That's it. It's been sitting in my house since feb. Both are in perfect shape (I had them professionally installed by soundtrack.) This sub is an absolute monster, amazing spl coupled with the best sound quality I have ever heard. If you are getting the 10w7 it is worth it to get it with this box, trust me. I did a ton of research before I decided on this set up, it is incredible. I bought it for over 1k, look around and you will see that this is a pretty good deal for what you are getting. 625 plus buyer pays shipping or can assist with delivery/pickup if you live in colorado. Price is firm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.