JL Audio 10w6v2 worth it?

V1's and 2's are very different woofers, with the V2's being the superior of the two. I'd say it's a worthy uprade, W6' have been in a few the better installs I've heard, nice SQ with some extra bump if you want it.

Subs will perform fine in that enviroment sealed. Just a suggestion for the money you can get a couple of CMP subs for the same price and they are FAR better performers but its your choice have installed both and both like the same small sealed boxes but the CMP is by far above JL in SQ and SPL is more accurate and outperformed the JL in all aspects. Check the cmps out can be had on ebay cheap, http://www.crystalmobilesound.com crystal has been one of the frontrunners in most major comps around the US and have brought home many awards with thier performance here is a test they put some of the top 4 SQL subs to test CMP held its own and then some http://www.caraudiomag.com/specialfeatures/0112cae_subwoofer_comparison/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.