JL 300/2 Problems

Participant count
  • Participant list

dross93ranger
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I have a JL 300/2 powering two W1v2's off of a Premier DEH-P770MP Cd Player and every now and then the subs will just stop playing for a couple seconds and start playing again. My brother also has the same problem with his 300/2 and were wondering if it is a known problem or if anyone knows how to fix it. The warrenty is up on his and mine was bought new off of ebay with no warrenty. What could be wrong? It isnt the power because the green light stays on even when the subs stop playing.

voltage drop!

what kind of wiring are you using?

have you done the big 3 upgrade?

do you have it fused? and what type of fuse? and what size?

whats the alternators output?

battery might be dying on you!

you might need a bigger amp to drive those subs.

did you setup the voltage correctly using a dmm?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.