JL 13W7 vs. RF TRF 2212

Hey ruf -- how you powering all this? Did you find someone that makes an h/o alt for Jettas? Cause I have a Jetta too, and I can't, for the life of me, find an alt bigger than 120 amps (and even that has yet to be "proven"). You gotta way to run all that, hit me up and share the secret, cause I am gettin pretty sick and all but have my system sold and ready to downgrade.

hey... what do you mean by "the install probably *****"??? Ive got 2 woofers right now running 1500w in a custom rockford-spec box... those are not nearly loud enuf for me... I'm going to be throwing int eh other 2 woofers and the next bd1501 in a matter of days, and i will be getting the box custom built... ported enclosure of course... do you have any recommendation on the tuning for the ports??? I'm into heavy bass music, mainly hip hop.

hey... what do you mean by "the install probably *****"??? Ive got 2 woofers right now running 1500w in a custom rockford-spec box... those are not nearly loud enuf for me... I'm going to be throwing int eh other 2 woofers and the next bd1501 in a matter of days, and i will be getting the box custom built... ported enclosure of course... do you have any recommendation on the tuning for the ports??? I'm into heavy bass music, mainly hip hop.
Install *****=your box isnt letting your subs do their job to the fullest.

If you want really boomy, then lets say RF(Rockford Fosgate) says to give them 3 cubes ported, give them 3.5 or even 4, and tune your box to around 30hz,like 28-32. Thatll give you crazy low bass and insane pressure. Not neccessarily db's, but pressure in the cabin.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.