JL 13.5 W7 - Screw them, I love them but now no more JL for me

this is the 4 person to say this kind of stuff about jl in the past few days....everyone is starting to realize
Starting to realize that JL doesn't base their prices off an internet-only model? If it took them that long to realize that...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

These comparisons crack me up.

I love their products and am glad i haven't had one break besides the 12w7 i have but i got scammed with it.. Bought used you can have them decently cheap.. for their prices they should have a 10yr warranty to make up for it

ok

it seems like most of you know nothing about business, unfortunately no one taught you business sense.

they can sell it at their current price points, so more power to them, at the end of the day its the game of business and they are playing it successfully.

ok
it seems like most of you know nothing about business, unfortunately no one taught you business sense.

they can sell it at their current price points, so more power to them, at the end of the day its the game of business and they are playing it successfully.
this.. they have a customer base full of people willing to pay for their products at their price... Talking bad about em won't do ****.. They don't care.. Until they run out of people willing to pay for em they will keep selling at the price they are..

can't sell what people won't buy

Not trying to make a F-You JL Audio, it's just I would never buy any electronics from them again.

I have been a MECP installer for 10+ years , and I have never had an amp go bad on or sub blown from any other company ( i don't do crazy SPL shows ) but i have had several JL Audio amps go bad 300/4 and 250/1 and then this JL 13 W7.

Hell back in the day I had a Orion Hcca 225 and a Rockford Fosgate Punch 45 act up ( played but things were not right ) and sent them in and they checked them out and sent them back for FREE. Warranty had expired but that was when Car Audio was good to the buyers.

They will continue to grow and make lots of $$$ just trying to get this **** off my mind.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.