Jensen 220 Watt amp

Infinity1230w
10+ year member

reppin the STL
Missouri
I just bought a half blow jensen 220 watt amp off of e-bay and I was wanting to know if anyone out there has any spec sheets or a scamatic for it that would be graet but I don't know the modle or anything really I just know its blue with dimon plate top cover

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

No. Unfortunately, this seems to be a common issue with the Jensen Car1000. I have one that is less than a year old that gets stuck some days. I have to restart it to get it unfroze. I can only...
Not to deflate your ambitions, but here is a reference: https://www.simplyspeakers.com/Altec-6-x-9-3-Way-Auto-Speaker-Sold-Out_p_639.html Not really anything else out there, They look pretty...
Crutchfield is really good about that sort of thing. Not the cheapest prices but you know where your money went if you ever have any technical issues. Rest assured they'll sort you out in...
Nice crossover ..i have one it matches my Jensen BBE amps ....
Ya. They were very low grade audio gear.Most prob lasted a max of two years. They were built really cheap and introduced ground issues /noise through the RCAs. Prob. worth $50 bucks to a Jensen...

About this thread

Infinity1230w

10+ year member
reppin the STL
Infinity1230w
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date