Jeep Wrangler car audio setup

Participant count
  • Participant list

Erikg223

CarAudio.com Newbie
CT
In need of some help. First off I have a 10 inch chuchero box that i just want to get rid of but I still want to keep that loud Sound. I have a 2007 Jeep Wrangler so there is aftermarket speaker bars that are able to hold four 8 inch mid range and two tweeters but it’s just out of my budget right now. I’ve been looking in to see if I could put 4 6.5 skar. Mid range and two inch skar supper tweeters. I am wondering if the two super tweeters will be enough for the four mid range speakers. The locations of the tweeters would be in the rear sound bar because of space not being able to fit them in the front.
rms rating of the mid range are 150
And for tweets the pair rms is 240
DF704399-1686-4FA9-AFB1-5F83A2709DA8.png
42AC8A5B-4B9F-49BD-8E25-E09B30F06EA0.png

In need of some help. First off I have a 10 inch chuchero box that i just want to get rid of but I still want to keep that loud Sound. I have a 2007 Jeep Wrangler so there is aftermarket speaker bars that are able to hold four 8 inch mid range and two tweeters but it’s just out of my budget right now. I’ve been looking in to see if I could put 4 6.5 skar. Mid range and two inch skar supper tweeters. I am wondering if the two super tweeters will be enough for the four mid range speakers. The locations of the tweeters would be in the rear sound bar because of space not being able to fit them in the front.
rms rating of the mid range are 150
And for tweets the pair rms is 240
View attachment 31519View attachment 31520
Also forgot to mention that the midrange speakers would be place at the factory locations so two in the front dash and two in the sound bar

Also forgot to mention that the midrange speakers would be place at the factory locations so two in the front dash and two in the sound bar
I had 4 6.5” speakers in stock locations in my Accord off of a Pioneer 1200x4 amp. Was decently loud. Granted before that I had 8 - 8” Mids and 8 - 3.5” tweeters and now I have 12 Mids and tweeters lol. Anyway, as long as you power them decently I think you’ll be more than happy with them and yes I think the tweeters will be enough for the 4 Mids as I know plenty of people with that same kind of set up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...