Jdubbau Feedback Thread

LoggedOut
10+ year member

AEKDB
Ω
Jdubbau sold me two of his RE SE 12's from the thread specified below, and gave me one hell of a deal. he payed shipping for both, which ended up being close to $40, and PM'd me with tracking info as soon as they shipped. the subs were packaged well, and arrived exactly as he described. Jdub, i would definitely, 100% do business with you again, and feel free to use me as a ref any time. thanks again bud.

here's the for sale thread:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=400332

here are pics of the products:

sub 1, coil 1:

sub1coil1.jpg

sub 1, coil 2:

sub1coil2.jpg

sub 2 coil 1:

sub2coil1.jpg

sub 2 coil 2:

sub2coil2.jpg

In the Trunk:

2-4.jpg

A+++ Seller!! Such an incredible price for my Sundown 1500d from the same thread as LoggedOut. Very fast shipping, good communication, great packaging. Would definitely do business with again!!!!

great seller hear!!!he fought with fedex for three weeks to get them to pay for a box that they destroyed!!no packing job on this planet could have saved the sub...awesome guy!! stayed in touch throughout the whole process!

great seller got a great deal on the rd alpha 15...kept in contact through the whole process and followed up,would definitely deal with him again!

Good dude, prompt payment and good communication. Good buyer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

I bought a TC3000 from him that came just as he described it for a great price. He sent me tracking info as soon as he shipped it. USPS made an error but he made it right. Communication could be better. Good seller overall, would probably buy from again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

LoggedOut

10+ year member
AEKDB
LoggedOut
Ω
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies