Mr_Kebo Feedback Thread

good guy here! shipped bass knob on his lunch break for me cuz he knew i needed it asap and wanted to make sure it got shipped that day thanks man appreciate it great guy here! hope to do business again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

good guy here, bought a phone off him, he sent tracking same day and the phone just came in and is in great condition, thanks man.

Purchased a NINe.5 from mr_kebo. The price was low, the amp was shipped fast. Shipped in the original box, with the original manual. He even included the bass controller and wire. This guy is AWESOME.

This thing looked BRAND FREAKIN NEW. and the price was so low.....

mr_kebo, MARRY ME.

I bought two PS3 games from mr_kebo and he shipped very fast and games arrived in great condition, everything was easy and smooth transaction, great deal BTW!

Thanks man!

Great guy to deal with. The kicker zx750.1 was packaged up very well and shipped the following monday after he received the money friday. Would deal with him again.

Thanks Man...

purchased from Mr-Kebo, and transaction went very smoothly. Great communication and the product was exactly as described. i would definitely do business again. thanks again homes.

Bought some ps3 games off him,they where in great shape just like he described them,transaction went smooth.good guy to deal with //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mr_kebo

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
mr_kebo
Huntsville, AL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies