JBL p1022 anybody ripped one apart?

Why would you want too, its fine the way it is now.. I have 2 P1224 and they slam... running for 2 years or more now.. 600 rms+ and never had a problem with them and sound great..

Dunno why you would want to ripp it apart...

They are just picky when it comes to the box..

Why would you want too, its fine the way it is now.. I have 2 P1224 and they slam... running for 2 years or more now.. 600 rms+ and never had a problem with them and sound great..
Dunno why you would want to ripp it apart...

They are just picky when it comes to the box..
To recone it...

I was just curious. I ran four of the P1022s for a few years and now they are just sitting in my bedroom. I been trying to sell them for like 5 weeks on kijiji and nobody has expressed any real interest unfortunately. They do sound awesome, I wanted to run 1500RMS to each pair but never got the amps to do so.

I may be interested in one if you are willing to do some trading. I was looking for one awhile ago and didnt find anyone that had one they wanted to let go.

I have them for sale for $55 cdn each. shipping could be expensive from me, I am in Canada. Could possibly arrange shipping from the U.S, my g/f is there frequently.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.