jbl or rockfords

cedoman

i need help deceiding what speakers to upgrade to ...i have a rf punch 200.4 to power the 2 front 6x8's fittings and a crunch vu4.100 to power the 2 rear 6x9's fittings...i also have a rf power bd500.1 to power (2) Punch HE RFP3412 12" 4-ohm subs in a box..... should i go with the jbl 5x7" 2-Way P-7532 speakers for the front & 6x9" 2-Way P-9632 speaker

in the rear.....or should i just stick with some new rockford fosgate speakers....need input please!!

jbl has been around for a long time and they have a reputation of being a good quality speaker with a lot of clarity, they will give u good sound and they are very efficient, screw rockford, they only make good amps!!!!! there speakers ****, i myself am running jbl and they rock.

also i just thought id let u know that jbl makes one of the loudest speakers around i believe its the gti series, it handles like 4000 watts, and it is the coolest looking sub ive ever seen. one word, "WOW"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first off, rockford doesnt ****, they just dont have the best sound quality. second, the 15" gti can only handle 800 watts, about 5 times less than what you said.

how do you guys go off saying a company like rockford *****? if they **** so bad, how come they're still around selling their products like crazy? same with any other similar company that people may criticize **** as JL, or in this case JBL. Every product has its shining points and its downfalls, it all depends on what you are looking for.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.