Not open for further replies.

trumpet
5,000+ posts

Barry Schanz
Item(s) for Sale:

JBL MS-8

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used 7.5/10

This is a very powerful DSP that can be installed in most vehicles, whether you have a basic or premium sound system. Compatible with all aftermarket head units.

Tune it up in 15-20 minutes.

8 channels - Use as much as you need, with a choice of RCA outputs, amplified speaker outputs, or a mix of both.

18W x 8 @ 4 ohms

30W x 8 @ 2 ohms

Small LCD display can be disconnected after setup to run this as a "black box" that you can forget about, or mount the display and use the wireless RF remote to tweak.

Experience 5.1 surround sound from your 2-channel music collection, or enjoy your DVD movies in surround sound like a home theater. Powerful Logic 7 signal steering helps you hear your music like you've never before enjoyed it. Take advantage of a center channel speaker and get great sounding music for all seats, not just the driver's seat.

Price:

$300

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$25 to ship by UPS Ground to the lower 48 states

Shipping to all other locations is available. PM to discuss your options.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Click for Imgur album

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...