Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Safe_Cracker
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Items for sale:(2) Saz 1500d

Details:I have two SAZ 1500's for sale, one is fully functional the other works but not through the low level inputs . Both are missing their back plates due to a plexi install i did in a mini and of course the evil X threw them away. The second amp even though has a bad input board i have been able to use it as a slave amp strapped to the other fully working amp. That amp has been like that since i bought it and was just more feasible for me to buy the second amp to double the wattage. i ran them every day since 2010 and never once did i ever have them shut down on me, truly the best amps i have owned even at .5 ohm! ( with proper electrical of course) Both amps have light scratches, normal wear and have been mounted to a board their whole lives.Any additional info or pictures by texting (224)-588-6963

Price:Fully functioning amp i would like to get $300 shipped and the other $225 shipped. Take them both and we can make a deal. Thats over 3K rms for $525/OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:This includes shipping to lower 48 states, local pick up welcome (Frankfort IL, 60423), PayPal available but you will assume any and all fees, thankyou.[/b]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...