Rating - 100% 
30   0   0
Jan 3, 2011
Grafton, ND
Item(s) for Sale:

JBL MS-62C

Item(s) Description/Condition:

NIB

These are one of the hottest values in 6.5" components right now. Build quality on these is on par with $500+ sets from other brands. Even the manual stands out, with full color photos.

JBL® MS-62C at a glance:

• 6-1/2-inch fiberglass laminate woofer cone with vented, cast-aluminum basket
  • Titanium inverted-dome tweeter
  • Separate woofer and tweeter modules with a high-quality external crossover
  • Woofer phase plug
  • Spring-loaded push terminals

• Power handling, RMS 160W for the set (80W per side)
  • Frequency Response 60Hz - 20kHz
  • Nominal Impedance 4 ohms

Price:

$200 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free USPS Ground shipping within the Continental US

international shipping available

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I can do a package deal with a Massive Audio BX2 2-channel amplifier or a Precision Power P900.4 4-channel amplifier, as well as an amplifier installation kit and extra RCAs. If you want coaxials for the rear I have JBL GTO628 and GTO8628 6.5s or 6x8s in stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
trumpet

trumpet

Barry Schanz
Rating - 100% 
30   0   0
Jan 3, 2011
Grafton, ND
how do these compare with Infinity perfect 6.1s
Without hearing either set it's a guess, but the two sets should be at a similar level for quality and output while having different characteristics. I believe the Kappa Perfect line was discontinued before the MS line from JBL was released, so MS-62C has the latest technology.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

any trades?
Cash

T.I.K.

F*ck it, we'll do it live
Rating - 100% 
4   0   0
Oct 14, 2010
Michigan
Without hearing either set it's a guess, but the two sets should be at a similar level for quality and output while having different characteristics. I believe the Kappa Perfect line was discontinued before the MS line from JBL was released, so MS-62C has the latest technology. 

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Cash
what an unusual medium of exchange.

also, are these under warranty?

OP
trumpet

trumpet

Barry Schanz
Rating - 100% 
30   0   0
Jan 3, 2011
Grafton, ND
My JBL/Infinity distributor is out of MS-62C until they can meet their minimum order. I ordered the P660C Power components to substitute and they will be in my hands tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds