FS: RE Audio RE Component Set + 2 RE8 8" subs (2005-ish)

stuwad21
10+ year member

1993 Ford Ranger
Item(s) for Sale:

One (1) RE Audio RE Component Set

Two (2) RE Audio RE8 8" Subwoofers

Item(s) Description/Condition:

All brand new in original box. Only opened to take pictures. Bought during a group buy back in 2005-ish with intention of installing but just sat in the garage until now.

Price:

$100.00 + Shipping. Paypal required.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping will be calculated based on buyer's location and requested shipping. I would suggest USPS Parcel to keep the costs low - would estimate no more than $25.00

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

See below

View attachment 26539348View attachment 26539347View attachment 26539350View attachment 26539349View attachment 26539346

I spoke up in thread and pm'ed that I would take em, still waiting to hear back. Stuwad21 PM me please to get the details worked out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.