JBL GTO608C, yay or nay?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Nubster

For $79 to my door, is there a better option for the front doors of my Dodge Ram? Listening to rock, metal, some country. Debating on running off the headunit (22w RMS) until I get an amp or just waiting to get the amp then hook them up.

JBL GTO608C 6 1 2" 2 Way Grand Touring Component 6 5" Car Stereo Speaker System 050036930406 | eBay

Speaking of amps, what's a good pairing for these at or below the $200 mark? I was looking at the Soundqubed Q4-120 but I'd like to try to find something a little cheaper unless that amp is definitely worth upping the budget to $250.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.