Jbl GTO24001

reible82nd
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale: As title states, JBL GTO24001

Item(s) Description/Condition: Bought as a refurb directly from Harman Kardon, has a few cosmetic blemishes but I am confident in saying it's a 9/10 cosmetically and of course 10/10 functionally. I used it for a week before deciding that I needed to vacate the car audio scene for the sake of my pocket book and my marriage. It includes the manual, bass knob w/ cable and 0-gauge JBL fuse holder.

Price: $300 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26547509View attachment 26547508View attachment 26547510

Good guy here how's the set up coming you finally home?
Yeah I've been home for a few months now but to be frank, I would rather be deployed than deal with all the B/S garrison life has to offer. I actually traded in my Camry with a half of the stereo in it (including a Zapco AG 650...I know) for a Dodge Dart with an Alpine Factory System...at this point I have to say goodbye to stereo stuff for a while. With two kids and another on the way the responsible thing to do is save money. I will say though that those AB XFL 10s paired with the Eclipse DA7232 was the loudest setup I've had thus far...I couldn't turn the volume all the way up while driving as it blurred my vision (lol). Thanks for the kind words man!!

Beast of an amp and a great price! GLWS...
Thanks man!!! Hopefully a true car audio enthusiast has the dough to snag this and make good use of it...to be honest, it almost makes me cry knowing that I'm liquidating my stuff. I've loved every moment spent on car audio stuff since 1998...although not the longest stretch, certainly long enough to get upset about. Someone grab this before I decide to keep it for F&*ks sake!!!!

If only it could take lower ohm loads
Yeah I hear you there...I had a D1.4 12 in series hooked up to it though (2.8-ohm final load) and with the gain 1/4 of the way it still measured 1500 x 1 on my DMM. It's a powerful amp for sure and needs to get sold so I don't change my mind and keep it!

Yeah I've been home for a few months now but to be frank, I would rather be deployed than deal with all the B/S garrison life has to offer. I actually traded in my Camry with a half of the stereo in it (including a Zapco AG 650...I know) for a Dodge Dart with an Alpine Factory System...at this point I have to say goodbye to stereo stuff for a while. With two kids and another on the way the responsible thing to do is save money. I will say though that those AB XFL 10s paired with the Eclipse DA7232 was the loudest setup I've had thus far...I couldn't turn the volume all the way up while driving as it blurred my vision (lol). Thanks for the kind words man!!
I have been out since 01, and sometimes I still miss being out in the 'field', hardest part was trying to become a civilian again. I have been told several times that I haven't made a successful transition yet. I can appreciate why you are selling, responsibilities suq. Wish I could justify the purchase, glws, dude.

Thanks man!!! Hopefully a true car audio enthusiast has the dough to snag this and make good use of it...to be honest, it almost makes me cry knowing that I'm liquidating my stuff. I've loved every moment spent on car audio stuff since 1998...although not the longest stretch, certainly long enough to get upset about. Someone grab this before I decide to keep it for F&*ks sake!!!!
We're down to one kid in the house now (we had 4 girls) and it's a lot easier to put setups together than it was 10-15 years ago. I actually have a little money to put towards things. LOL! My wife has her clothes and I have my car audio and that way we don't bitch about it to each other.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.