Addictive Audio 500.1 "The Fix" 2nd run great condition

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Item(s) for Sale:

An addictive audio 500.1 the fix 2nd run

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Awesome condition. Has had the 5v mod done by Cory Brandes (now accepts 5 v RCA input). Is currently being ran in my car on good electrical @1ohm nominal. Never seen low voltage or been in protect etc.. Never needed fets replaced.

Will be taking vids today of it for anybody that wants to see it working etc... Before I remove it from the car.

Price:

$750 shipped and insured.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping will be taken care of by me. Through ups or fedex (buyers choice)

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Item(s) for Sale:
An addictive audio 500.1 the fix 2nd run

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Awesome condition. Has had the 5v mod done by Cory Brandes (now accepts 5 v RCA input). Is currently being ran in my car on good electrical @1ohm nominal. Never seen low voltage or been in protect etc.. Never needed fets replaced.

Will be taking vids today of it for anybody that wants to see it working etc... Before I remove it from the car.

Price:

$750 shipped and insured.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping will be taken care of by me. Through ups or fedex (buyers choice)

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

thats a steep price for what corey and anton sold em for , glws

Ok well what's your offer then?
oh im not offering , j/s , i know what anton and team mn loudest do to their equipment , now from corey id trust it all day , but for the price corey sold it i wouldnt pay another dollar and a half when i can call him to drop one off to me , again glws

oh im not offering , j/s , i know what anton and team mn loudest do to their equipment , now from corey id trust it all day , but for the price corey sold it i wouldnt pay another dollar and a half when i can call him to drop one off to me , again glws
Well this wasn't ran in team mn not ran or sold by corey this was bought from a guy on the east coast that was ran at 1ohm nominal on two aa v4 15's (d4's) .this was Just modded by him. But what I'm taking away is that your basically in here to bust my balls on pricing when your not the least bit interested. Thank you appreciate you chiming in with information that doesn't pertain the least bit to this sale.

Well this wasn't ran in team mn not ran or sold by corey this was bought from a guy on the east coast that was ran at 1ohm nominal on two aa v4 15's (d4's) .this was Just modded by him. But what I'm taking away is that your basically in here to bust my balls on pricing when your not the least bit interested. Thank you appreciate you chiming in with information that doesn't pertain the least bit to this sale.
After a quick search, "The Fix" models run 700-750 used, so I find it a fair price. Then again it was a very quick search...

GLWS though!

After a quick search, "The Fix" models run 700-750 used, so I find it a fair price. Then again it was a very quick search...
GLWS though!
Thank you, and I will accept offers. I'm not going to lose a sale over a few bucks. As stated it has been modded for the 5v input and never had fets or caps replaced.

Any references? Or anything I am interested but not at $750 and not if you cant convince me your legit...
I'm on caco under dugjt88 as well as on Facebook (have done many deals, sell and trade on Facebook). I can pm you screenshots or you can add me whatever works for you. If your interested pm me your offer. I'll be taking a vid today showing it hooked and working. Playing tone and music before I pull it out. I ship from work (I'll be back Sunday night) and can ship your choice of fedex or ups. Tracking would be to you by 1am eastern time Sunday night/Monday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...