Jbl git mkii 12" like brand new!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys been working OT sorry couldn't get back to some PM's in timely manner but my box is full so go ahead and re-PM me... Thanks

ANY TRADES??? I HAVE A TONNN of high end sq gear and access to even more... i love these gti mkii subs they are amazing sq subs and the best on the planet for the money IMO

pm me if your looking for ANYTHING at all for trades

please post pics from all angles with ANY blemishes or scratches to show condition.. im @nal about condition

I'm selling my car and unfortunately do not need any new items but yes these are the pinacle of sq SQL spl all rolled into one! The best woofer I have ever heard. I've had IDMAX , old school stockers , polks, focals, oz... And these are my favorites of all time! Lmk if your interested in buying them straight out I'll work with u if u have a shippers account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...