JBL Compression Horn 3678-HF Pro Grade

Participant count
  • Participant list

tat2bass
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Cali
Selling a JBL Compression horn model 3678-HF. This is one of JBL's top horns and retails for around $599 new. It looks as if it has never been hooked up or seen power. Though I can't verify that for sure. Found this at work and snatched it before it was thrown away. I do not have any way here to test it before it is sold. However, if you receive it and it does not work, I will pay for shipping on both items to be returned. There are no scratches or anything on it. A little dusty from sitting in storage but I will clean it before it goes out.

What I'm looking for: Anything car audio. Primarily looking for either a mono amp at 1200 to 1500 RMS at 2 ohm or a 4 channel that does between 80 and 100 RMS at 4 ohm. I would also be open to a single sub that is capable of 1500RMS at preferably 2 ohm. Don't quite have the electrical to support 1 ohm and don't feel like upgrading everything required quite yet. Feel free to shoot me any offers though. If you have any questions shoot away. I'm guessing this goes for around $250-$300. Couldn't find any used ones for sale so not sure.

Here is a link with some of the specifications straight from JBL. Pretty **** impressive

http://www.jblproservice.com/pdf/Theatre%20Series/3678HF.pdf

Here is a link with it for sale to show the price.

JBL 3678-HF Horn,Comp. Drvr Assy

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

044.jpg

045.jpg

046.jpg

im interested but u need to find out if it works? hook it up to a 4ch and if it works is good to go. pm going ur way.

Got ahold of a DMM today and tested the coil on it. Reading 3.4/5 ohms steady.

0032.jpg

0022.jpg

0012.jpg

im interested but u need to find out if it works? hook it up to a 4ch and if it works is good to go. pm going ur way.
tried pm'ing you back, your inbox is full

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...