Item(s) Description/Condition:

New only taken out to test 9.5/10

Price:

550 Shipped

Item Pictures:

2013-07-31190359.jpg

2013-07-29194743.jpg

2013-07-29194719.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

It is not rated at 2 ohms. I can get pics of the crossover controls later on tonight

amp retailed for $1600+
Still...lol I just really don't understand audio prices lol just like jl products jbl is solid very nice stuff but not even close to worth what they are "valued" at they are nice if you get a steal of a deal other than that I don't touch stuff like Sundown, JL, JBL, Skar and so on.

But glws I know its a nice amp

Still...lol I just really don't understand audio prices lol just like jl products jbl is solid very nice stuff but not even close to worth what they are "valued" at they are nice if you get a steal of a deal other than that I don't touch stuff like Sundown, JL, JBL, Skar and so on.
But glws I know its a nice amp
These amps were designed by Crown who makes pretty much the best pro audio amps in the world.. There is nothing that makes these anywhere close to Sundown or Skar, etc, so on. These are a step down from the GTI series that crown did, but those were VERY expensive, this line was for regular customers who didn't need 5kw+ and didnt' have several thousand dollars to spend, but still wanted a top of the line high powered amp.

These amps were designed by Crown who makes pretty much the best pro audio amps in the world.. There is nothing that makes these anywhere close to Sundown or Skar, etc, so on. These are a step down from the GTI series that crown did, but those were VERY expensive, this line was for regular customers who didn't need 5kw+ and didnt' have several thousand dollars to spend, but still wanted a top of the line high powered amp.
i almost purchased a Crown branded amp at one time its the only one ive EVER seen that was BRANDED crown.

man i wish i could of came up with the money i cant remember the model but it was rated around 2000 watts if i remembered right guy was only asking 500 i just couldnt come up with it before he got rid of it i ended up with my t2000 for 350 instead

i almost purchased a Crown branded amp at one time its the only one ive EVER seen that was BRANDED crown.
man i wish i could of came up with the money i cant remember the model but it was rated around 2000 watts if i remembered right guy was only asking 500 i just couldnt come up with it before he got rid of it i ended up with my t2000 for 350 instead
Yeah JBL and crown had a relationship a few years back to help step JBL's amps up to the next level. They did the A6000 gti, the 3000gti and these BPX amps. The defining feature tends to be the higher power in higher impedences. This one, IIRC is also pretty effecient a 2000+ watt amplifier. If you didn't already have an amp putting out over 2k, this is a good one if you can wire up to 4 ohms.

i do like JBL stuff but just too pricy for the bang for me personally if im spending 500+ dollars i want like somewhere around 3500 possible watts haha

but i do currently out a jbl 1200.1 gran touring and i used to have a jbl 1400.1 gto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...