JBL BP1200.1 Refurb Prices

Participant count
  • Participant list

abcheng
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I'm looking to switch to a JBL BP1200.1 from my Hifonics BP1200.1 since it's a more flexible amp at different impedances. I saw on sounddomain.com that the BP1200.1 refurb is going for $215 shipped. Has anyone seen better prices than this for the BP1200.1? I know it's relatively low, but I'm trying to keep it $200 or less. I might also go with the BP600.1 refurb, but at $175 shipped it's not really worth it. I will be running either 1 or 2 shivas, an SX for now on either the BP600.1 or BP1200.1. Like I said, what I need is flexibility, and the BP series amps seem to provide the flexibility I need since I maybe changing subs even after I replace the American Pro 12" I have now.

mmm... thing is JBL is selling the refurbs with a 1 year warranty so I don't see what's so bad about buying the refurb from JBL. Besides, I've been wanting the BP1200.1 / 600.1, but I got a Hifonics instead.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.