jbl a6000gti

GnFnRs
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

jbl a6000gti

Item(s) Description/Condition:

bought a few years back and never had the cash to build the system,lost my job, so sold the suv.

but amp has never seen power.it's brand new i guess youd say.just been in storage.

Price:

paid just over 2grand for it so ima ask $2000 shipped in the us. but feel free to pm me and we can talk trades plus cash or whatever

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

only ship inside the USView attachment 26522748View attachment 26522749View attachment 26522750View attachment 26522748View attachment 26522749View attachment 26522750

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
for some reason when i click this link it shows 3 pages of replies but i click on page three and it will only go to page 2. if you'ld like to talk about a deal or trade or anything please pm me.i get those just cant read the pages after the 2nd one for some reason

you have an offer via pm, if you'd want to work something out. just let me know. as I said in pm, have most cash right now, more shortly.

i have a sale pending. but haven't gotten reply to last 2 pm's. sure i will but if not it's still for sale...not sure if something changed or he's just away from his comp..

been a few days with no reply.even gave my number to txt . i'll give him another day or so then open the sale back up i guess..i need it gone.need the cash to work on the cop car i just got

Interested in a BNIB 15" TC Sounds LMS-5400 Most of them were Red Basket Silver Cone Mine Is Powder Coated Black Basket with a Black Cone) Never Been Powered Nor Mounted

Pretty much same thing happened to meh bought two of these subs and 2 Sundown Audio amps and never installed it ran into money problems and parted everything except 1 Sub which i still have

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.