Jbl 600.1

Participant count
  • Participant list

mobileaudio219
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Product: JBL 600.1

Basic Details: 300 wrms @ 4 ohm, 600 wrms @ 2 and 1 ohm...

I purchased my JBL 600.1 about 3 years ago. I got it from an authorized dealer and paid $300.00 for it. I had it powering 2 12" kicker comp vrs, the amp itself was seeing a 2 ohm load.

The good...

I had this amp for about 2 years before selling it to my cousin, neither of one of us ever experienced any problems with it what so ever. Even on hot summer days the amp always stayed cold to the touch. It's been thrown around more than its fair share, even though it has a few scratches, it still works great. I don't have no doubt that it puts out its rated power, and probably a little more. Overall its been a really dependable amp. For the prices its hard to beat the BP series amplifiers...

The bad....

The controls could be a bit better marked. I also does not come equipped with a ssf (sub sonic filter), so if you'll be using a ported box you'll have to purchase one separately. To get the full power out of this amp you'll have to feed a signal to all four inputs, this can be done with two sets of rca's or with the use of rca Y splitters...

Overall...

The bads are not really all that bad, for the price you would be hard pressed to find something better. If you are looking for an nice, dependable amp for a good price, I would most definitely recommend the bp series....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mobileaudio219

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
mobileaudio219
Central, Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies