izzit this system is going to work out?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Martin
10+ year member

NY
hi, i am martin. I have a plan for my new car audio system. Here we go.... now, i got a pair of 5.1/4 inch component system which i plan to install in my car's front door,a pair of 6*9 speaker which i plan to install behind the back seat.

now my problem is

i got one 250watt, two channel amp in my hand, if i use it to drive the four speakers which i mention above, izzit can produce a balance sound from front to behind?like the bass n treble......izzit going to perfect if i install in this way?

or u all think i better add on another two channel amp to drive the 6*9 speaker behind n the other amp only drive the 5.1/4 in front?which mean one amp only drive a pair of speaker........

for your information i got install an equalizer in my system......

plss give me some of ur valuable opinions or suggestions.

thank you

Martin

Originally posted by Martin hi, i am martin. I have a plan for my new car audio system. Here we go.... now, i got a pair of 5.1/4 inch component system which i plan to install in my car's front door,a pair of 6*9 speaker which i plan to install behind the back seat.

now my problem is

i got one 250watt, two channel amp in my hand, if i use it to drive the four speakers which i mention above, izzit can produce a balance sound from front to behind?like the bass n treble......izzit going to perfect if i install in this way?

or u all think i better add on another two channel amp to drive the 6*9 speaker behind n the other amp only drive the 5.1/4 in front?which mean one amp only drive a pair of speaker........

for your information i got install an equalizer in my system......

plss give me some of ur valuable opinions or suggestions.

thank you

Martin
dependant on what you wire together you will loose the ability to fade OR balance...so no it wont be perfect.

yes bass and treble will still be able to be altered. honestly i think its to powerful to power just 2 speakers. i think you should use it on all 4 and if you really decide you want the fade/balance then use it on your 6x9's with the gains down(depending on the speakers). just try it out and if u like it...keep it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.