It's time for the SS amps to retire

Get you some dual inputs for the 3k if you have room.
Funny you mention that....someone was telling me the same thing the other night on FB.

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Get you some dual inputs for the 3k if you have room.
Funny you mention that....someone was telling me the same thing the other night on FB.

What is up with this forum??

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

What is up with this forum??
I believe in the dyno the dual inputs helped quite a bit with efficiency.

I am considering buying another pair so i can strap each pair to a sub at 1. Box rise is killing me right now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.