it's a great feeling...

when somebody comes up to you out of the blue and knows what car you drive and tells you that you rattle their house every time you pass it...
...or when you're just chillen between classes in the parking lot and you look up and someone on the other side of the street is giving you a thumbs up.

all in one morning! what a great day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif
its great until you are the person in the house with a 3 month old baby who wont go to sleep and slim thug passes by and wakes the baby up after 5 min.

I live in a pretty rural area. I was doing some tuning a few weeks ago and didnt think anyone could hear it.

A few weeks later my neighbor was talking to me and said something about how my "woofer" were shaking her pictures in her house.

I felt like the biggest douche.

Loser noob with ****** equipment, get on my ******* level and stop disturbing neighborhoods with your cheap *** system. No one likes it because it sounds like ****. With your cheap subs and flea market amp.
ZOMG BRO HOW FAR WAYZS KIN U HEAR ME COMING DOOD YAYZ SO GREAT FEELIGNZ

Just my system is worth more than your system and car together. Get the **** on my level kid.
DUDE. stop saying the same **** over and over again. you're making me and everyone else wonder about your IQ level. besides you don't even know what i drive, and i can definitely tell you right now it'll **** all over your grocery getter, and it will also climb on top of your grocery getter.

i would be ashamed and embarrassed to be on "your fcuking level". this will also be the last time that i mention it is a main road with BUSINESSES and HOMES, i'm sure you've seen them before. it is not just a straight up neighborhood with the jolly ol' welcome wagon for every new resident that moves in.

****.. one simple thread saying that i had a morning full of compliments turned into a single immature, pubeless pussy thinking he's the shit.

DUDE. stop saying the same **** over and over again. you're making me and everyone else wonder about your IQ level. besides you don't even know what i drive, and i can definitely tell you right now it'll **** all over your grocery getter, and it will also climb on top of your grocery getter.
i would be ashamed and embarrassed to be on "your fcuking level". this will also be the last time that i mention it is a main road with BUSINESSES and HOMES, i'm sure you've seen them before.

****.. one simple thread saying that i had a morning full of compliments turned into a single immature, pubeless pussy thinking he's the shit.
You are the one who is bragging about how cool you are cause "your system rattles peoples houses"

Everyone in this thread agrees.

You are a loser. You give people with subs a bad name. You are a dime a dozen.

Get the **** out of here

MY LEVEL

GET THE FUQ ON IT.

Loser noob.

its great until you are the person in the house with a 3 month old baby who wont go to sleep and slim thug passes by and wakes the baby up after 5 min.
I live in a pretty rural area. I was doing some tuning a few weeks ago and didnt think anyone could hear it.

A few weeks later my neighbor was talking to me and said something about how my "woofer" were shaking her pictures in her house.

I felt like the biggest douche.
i failed to mention that this is a college town, so the person that told me this didn't give a **** at all. if anything the scenario opened me up to meeting someone new who shares a common interest as me. and if i ever do tuning i go down to the other end of town in a parking lot at the beach. after beach hours, but not at an inappropriate hour.

You are the one who is bragging about how cool you are cause "your system rattles peoples houses"
Everyone in this thread agrees.

You are a loser. You give people with subs a bad name. You are a dime a dozen.

Get the **** out of here

MY LEVEL

GET THE FUQ ON IT.

Loser noob.
definitely made a point of saying how cool i am LOL

WELL it's about that time you get on your knees and close your eyes i guess.

check the edit.

LOSER NOOOOOB 666 ITS OVER 9000!!!!1111!!11!!!1!!!1111!!1!!!!!!11!

******* retard piece of **** loser noob you **** and so does all your **** i'd rather jump off a bridge than drive your car with all your **** equipment bumping through neighborhoods like an *******

GET ON MI LEVELZ WITZ KHALIFA

I LUV WHEN PPL HEAR MI SYZTEM FRUM MYLES ND MYLES AWAI IT MAKES ME FE3L LYK SUCH A BAWSE AND GIV3S MI KONFIDENSE IN REEL WERLD SITCUASHUNS.

DUN *** WIT MI HOOD WE ALL BOUT DAT GANGBANG SHEET

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.