Ford Everest 2009

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hello Guys,

I have an Ford Everest 2009. I want to install an aux input to the original stereo of this SUV. I noticed that there is a button on the stereo that says media... but when I press it nothing happens. does that means that it has an empty slot where I could somehow install something that would allow me to play from an MP3? I don't know much about stereos and most people here in Nicaragua tell me that it is not possible to install such thing... That I have to buy a brand new stereo...

thanks a lot!

Manuel Ubau

I think its fair to say 99% of us have never heard of a Ford Everest. The US does not offer that model.

Anyways, the media button is probably for the option of a harddrive which yours might not have.

Adding an aux there are a few ways.. Best would probably just be to do a headunit swap that already has one built in, as well as many other options that you normally wouldn't have.

Good luck

i would buy an aftermarket headunit with an AUX jack built into the front, or even with a USB connection (assuming you use an iPod [or an iSomething] as your music source).

Crutchfield.com usually has them and they come with free install kits. they probably ship to your parts of the world, but i don't know honestly. check it out!

Looks like a Toyota...

2009-ford-everest-01.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.