issues with knukonceptz

Well for me, it's been 5 days, and they have not yet shipped out my stuff. I've tried calling, but they seem so busy answering other customer calls.

I'm going to wait till Fri, should be enough time.

i didnt receive an "order has been processed" e-mail nor did the website tracking thing work for me. i was TOLD that my order shipped the very next day but i am yet to get a UPS tracking number. I was told that the tracking number would be sent to me "later today", that was on friday.

I FEEL LIKE A BIGGER ASS!!!

Checked my mail today, was expecting a package from Darvex.com and PartsExpress.

Checked at 10 am, got the Darvex package.

Check at 3pm, had 2 packages. 1 from Parts for sure , the other i wasn't expecting.

Saw the box, it was KNUKONCEPTZ!!!!

5 DAYS!! and i got my package!!!

I think my power wire might b a little short, it should work.

Casserole, it's coming....

lol you're telling me. i see that you posted almost two hours after my package arrived. 4 DAYS!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif i was too busy doing my first install to come on the boards & post til now :veryhappy all i did today was run & fuse the power wire in addition to running the RCA's. the RCA's have a built in remote wire, i dunno if other RCA's have that but i find that convenient as hell. tomorrow the comp set (hopefully in it's entirety) is ganna get installed. i cant wait to hear the CDT's! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

i think it's been like 2 weeks and no e-mail from them and i have sent them 3 e-mails and no answer. i already bought my wire from sounddomain and i have it my hands and i still have no answer from knukonceptz with my log-in info. i really don't care now if i get my log-in info since i have what i need but it's a shame that a place i've done business with before many times changes and i can't order anything. i even tried using my old log-in and it wouldn't work but i found a fuse holder $10 cheaper than knukonceptz so what the hell.

are you serious about that welding supply power wire? im thinking of ordering some.

Will it be compatible for a mono D amp and 2 eD B2 subwoofers? what gauge wire should i order???

can you link to me to the exact product i should order for my system, and how much wire. THe battery is in the engine of my rsx and the amp and subs are in the trunk.

Please help me, i am car audio challenged.

I've ordered from Knukonceptz twice now. Both times I had the same experience. I recieved one email from them which was just an order confirmation. Both times I was promised a shipping notice with tracking number, but it wasn't sent either time. But it was no matter because both times my wire showed up in less than a week. So it would have been nice to have more communication but it turns out it wasn't really necessary either time. Overall I'm satisfied, but they need to work out some kinks in their system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.