Issues getting my subs to produce

Participant count
  • Participant list

Riater

Hello, I have a couple questions and am wondering if anyone can give me a hand?

I have a 1000W Precision Power D1000/1 mono amp its 1 channel however has a setup that looks like this ( --REM++) for speaker connections so I suppose its good for 2 subs lol. I have 2 12'' Rockford Fosgate P3 subs in a ported box. I wired everything up amp turns on and I wired 1 speaker to the left most neg and left most pos and for the other speaker I did right most neg and right most pos. I for whatever reason seem to hardly getting any bass if I set the gain to high the subs hop but theres not really any BASS. the amp is set to LP and no matter what setting I switch to on the amp and or headunit everything sound like its **** lol. I know that was a mouthful and I am not the greatest at explaining but If someone can give me a hand to help me it would be greatly appreciated thanks.

take one of the sub connections and hook it up backwards and see what you get. my guess is the subs are currently connected out of phase.

Take the sub that is connected to the right - and right+ and switch them the - wire to the + spot and the + wire to the - spot. Only on the one sub don't move the other.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.