Is Woofersetc the new sonicelectronix?

i like sonic a whole lot beter i get all my shippments next day when i use them woofer etc is also out of l.a. and it take 2 to 3days to get my stuff sonic also has better prices looks like they do installs to

i like sonic a whole lot beter i get all my shippments next day when i use them woofer etc is also out of l.a. and it take 2 to 3days to get my stuff sonic also has better prices looks like they do installs to
Yup they have an install bay. Just keep in mind there's really nothing within reasonable walking distance nearby. Make sure you go with 2 cars so you can at least go to Six Flags or something while you wait.

Well thats because they are a WAY smaller company. Its only like 2 dudes that run it. I think there prices are higher on cdt stuff because they actually sell it at map. As for ZED and Incriminator there prices match with all the other dealers. And sometimes they have lower prices on mechman alts and some dayton subs. But ya, their cdt stuff is def more expensive. 

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post

You should man, they are pretty cool dudes.

Ya compare anything they have and onlinecarstereo has and woofers is more expensive on everything

i like sonic because most of their stuff is in the socal warehouse.... it reaches me in a day or 2 but wooferect usualy is slow too say if its in stock or not
That was my main complaint about woofers. They sold me an amplifier, a JBL BPX1100.1, charged my card, then waited three business days to tell me that they didn't have it in stock. I actually received a telephone call saying they could cancel my order or substitute a Memphis PR1000 something or other that was WAY better than the JBL BPX with Crown Technology that I initially ordered. I dealt with them the same way I deal with all other companies that can't hold up to their end of the bargain. I told them: "Cancel my order or I'll dispute the charge. Thank you and have a nice day."

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

showpump

10+ year member
showpump
Southern California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from