Is this right?? Need some help please!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

blaked33

I am a noob with car audio and need some help!

okay guys, long story short i ended up with 2 subs

Both 12s

1 - Memphis mojo 5

2 - Rockford Fosgate P3D2

Amp - Memphis prx1.500

I had someone to professionally hook up my amp and sub (mojo5) (wires Pos to Pos & Neg to Neg)

I did wire up the second sub (separate box on the other side of my truck, but i did unhook it)

I had the wires jumped from the insert in my first box to the other side (again Pos to Pos & Neg to Neg)

Is it even viable to hook up the fosgate with it?

Im sure someone is going to tell me my amp is NOT strong enough to push these 2 BUT i do know for a fact they hit probably twice as hard and do not sound out of tune together for two different types of subs (not bad in my opinion)

Am i doing any risk of shorting out my amp/blowing up my subs?

If i do have these subs hooked up wrong together, like i said did unhook them but could i get some feedback on how to hook them up if it is okay to hook them up together?

I really need some help about this if you guys dont mind!

Thank you so much! -Blake

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.