is this dd amp legit?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Would probably $500+ used for 1600w rms of DD anyway...You know DD does not come cheap AT ALL. But hey just be skeptical and lowball the hell out of him even more per usual..lol

None of their amps have 3 40a fuses.
Remember Digital Designs has been around since 1986...It could be an old school gem..Just check it out. If all else fails meet the guy somewhere and take tons of pics of it and get in touch with DD, show them the pics, give them the serial #, I mean this is only if it's not an obvious piece of random **** lol..

Remember Digital Designs has been around since 1986...It could be an old school gem..Just check it out. If all else fails meet the guy somewhere and take tons of pics of it and get in touch with DD, show them the pics, give them the serial #, I mean this is only if it's not an obvious piece of random **** lol..
yeah he says its old. were they a brand that started off rating their stuff at like 500% power?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.