Is this crap or ok?

your meant-to-be-witty comment is stupid
I'm sorry you're so upset about this. It's an American company still which primarily sells in the USA for what that's worth, and again, they've been one of the better quality/value "me too" brands for quite some time now.

Just about every decent company and business has been ran out of our country. Most cant afford to pay the Fkn Taxes
Yes, taxes and compliance with regulations makes it extremely costly to operate a business here, and some states are worse than others. Once you get done with payroll tax, unemployment, worker's comp insurance, provide benefits for full timers, payroll services, etc. it'll cost you 25=30$ an hour to pay some kid 15$ to stick labels on boxes and leave them by the loading dock for the UPS guy. Throw in local taxes, insurance, and other expenses of owning/maintaining/leasing a commercial building and your fixed costs will also be rough.

I'm sorry you're so upset about this. It's an American company still which primarily sells in the USA for what that's worth, and again, they've been one of the better quality/value "me too" brands for quite some time now.
I'm disappointed that you support false-advertising. Have you ran any of their products, or are you being argumentative as usual?

false-advertising
I don't believe they're claiming "Made in USA" anywhere and I'd bet the country of origin of all the stuff they sell is printed on the box. Or if you just mean a lot of their newer entry level tier stuff exaggerating power ratings I'm not impressed with that either

I have only used the VFL500.1 in the past which is one of the tried and true Korean 5K 18V capable boards which sees a lot of action in competitions. I still see a lot of those plus their larger ones up around this way at shows.

They also sell subs that are nearly identical to the Soundqubed lineup and have similar performance at comparable price points. There's a few really big builds in this region that use their subs, amps and components and the stuff seems to work and sound as good or better than any of the other stuff in that category.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Dmopar74

Dmopar74
Kennewick wa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date