is this amp any good

PA is a cheap budget brand i would not spend more than 100 bucks on that amp
Idiot.

Thats a nice old school one, im not sure if that was American made or not but thats pretty good quality from my experience. I honestly wouldnt put too high of a price on it but it is a pretty good amp.

Idiot.

Thats a nice old school one, im not sure if that was American made or not but thats pretty good quality from my experience. I honestly wouldnt put too high of a price on it but it is a pretty good amp.
your an idot just for buying power acoustik

your an idot just for buying power acoustik
Ive never owned power akoustic but your intelligence shows by your ability to make generalizations with no knowledge, Let me guess, you think all black people are poor gangsta, all white people are rich, all mexicans are illegal and all asians were in the fast and the furious too. Your just another arrogant prick on this site, what else is new.

i just came across this amp in a trade is it any good? (sorry for the quality was taken with a wack cam)
model number 1ohm2400-2 i think

its a old school power acoustic circa 1999

i might give ya 50+ shipping on it or do a partial on one of my alpine decks if you wanna get rid of it.

Ive never owned power akoustic but your intelligence shows by your ability to make generalizations with no knowledge, Let me guess, you think all black people are poor gangsta, all white people are rich, all mexicans are illegal and all asians were in the fast and the furious too. Your just another arrogant prick on this site, what else is new.
you said Thats a nice old school one, im not sure if that was American made or not but '''''''thats pretty good quality from my experience'''''. I honestly wouldnt put too high of a price on it but it is a pretty good amp

so how you had experience with pa if u never owned one and i am mexican american but anyways idk what race have to do with anything so shows your intelligence but i see your 16 and got alot of growing up to do

yeah it is definately a decent american made model i cant remember exactly but it is a decent amp for cheap.

anyone that says otherwise is a moron or a noob that doesn't know jack **** about true quality

it isnt anything at all to brag about but it is a good nostalgic piece of american amplifier technology

you said Thats a nice old school one, im not sure if that was American made or not but '''''''thats pretty good quality from my experience'''''. I honestly wouldnt put too high of a price on it but it is a pretty good ampso how you had experience with pa if u never owned one and i am mexican american but anyways idk what race have to do with anything so shows your intelligence but i see your 16 and got alot of growing up to do
Your obviously great at quoting, i was using examples of common generalizations that most people make. Considering you were generalizing this amp by its brand name it shows that you, most likely, generalize about other things. Sorry if i gave you enough credit to believe you would understand that. I am 17 and if you think you can take a few sentences from a website and decide how "grown up" someone is then i believe you need to re-examine your whole train of though. And just because i have not owned it doesnt mean i havnt had experience, youve never had friends with equipment that trusted you enough to mess with it, oh wait, your mexican so never mind on that.

yeah it is definately a decent american made model i cant remember exactly but it is a decent amp for cheap.anyone that says otherwise is a moron or a noob that doesn't know jack **** about true quality

it isnt anything at all to brag about but it is a good nostalgic piece of american amplifier technology
This.

yeah it is definately a decent american made model i cant remember exactly but it is a decent amp for cheap.anyone that says otherwise is a moron or a noob that doesn't know jack **** about true quality

i agree is a decent cheap amp but you got worstenemy453 wanting to bite someone head off thinking its a bad ass amp

i agree is a decent cheap amp but you got worstenemy453 wanting to bite someone head off thinking its a bad ass amp
Idiot.

Apparently you never learned to read, understandable.

Your obviously great at quoting, i was using examples of common generalizations that most people make. Considering you were generalizing this amp by its brand name it shows that you, most likely, generalize about other things. Sorry if i gave you enough credit to believe you would understand that. I am 17 and if you think you can take a few sentences from a website and decide how "grown up" someone is then i believe you need to re-examine your whole train of though. And just because i have not owned it doesnt mean i havnt had experience, youve never had friends with equipment that trusted you enough to mess with it, oh wait, your '' mexican so never mind on that''.

so your the prick that think all black people are poor gangsta, all white people are rich, all mexicans are illegal and all asians were in the fast and the furious too

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.