Is this alarm any good?

for a little more you could get a viper 791xv....i love mine. only thing i hate is the range, but its not all that bad, mines only horrible becuase i have 948 layers of tint. tint has metal in it. metal interferes with the range lol.

but im gonna get a 791xv on my mini cooper as well.

mines only horrible becuase i have 948 layers of tint.
HAHAHA!! Too funny!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I really appreciate the information. Would anyone happen to know if this CD-ROM is any good?

http://www.12voltresource.com/proddetail.php?prod=4002

I figure for $20 bucks it may be worth a shot. I'd really like to learn how to do an alarm since that's the only thing I've never really done when it comes to car audio.

you don't need that cd its pretty simple to install an alarm not hard at all just time consuming, all you need is a DMM which you probably have any ways

HAHAHA!! Too funny!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I really appreciate the information. Would anyone happen to know if this CD-ROM is any good?

http://www.12voltresource.com/proddetail.php?prod=4002

I figure for $20 bucks it may be worth a shot. I'd really like to learn how to do an alarm since that's the only thing I've never really done when it comes to car audio.
go to http://www.the12volt.com

they have some smart people over there, and they also have wiring diagrams for alarms. i think they give a location as to where the wires generally are located as well.

pimped aint shittin i think hes the guy that has double 5 all around and 5 on the windshield
Good grief Pimp. That is a seriously dark vehicle. Do you guys have tint laws where you live. We have tint laws that don't allow for anything darker than 35% on the front 2 windows of an SUV, however the other windows can blacked out completely. Kind of stupid, but they didn't really ask me my opinion, just like they didn't ask when they passed noise ordinance laws as well.

To get back on topic. I appreciate all the feedback guys. Are there any other alarm systems that you would recommend? Not that I don't like the viper, I just don't want to limit my options.

thats really the only one i'd reccomend. i had a very bad experience with CompUstar.

and ya, my cars really dark lol

they dont really care about tint that much in my area....theres a few jerks thatll pull u over for it tho. i havent gotten in trouble for it in 2 years, and my daily driver is tinted up too.

thats really the only one i'd reccomend. i had a very bad experience with CompUstar.
and ya, my cars really dark lol

they dont really care about tint that much in my area....theres a few jerks thatll pull u over for it tho. i havent gotten in trouble for it in 2 years, and my daily driver is tinted up too.
Cool, thanks for all your input.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.